The entire educational and upbringing process is regulate by the following main polices which are developed, reviewed and approved by pedagogical staff during the pedagogical meetings. They are:
ICCE Language policy
This document describes language perspective, principles and practice that the school follows in teaching and learning the language and using it as the language of instructions. It helps to understand how the curriculum on teaching and learning languages is structured and it informs parents about language policy and practices of ICCE.
Taking into consideration the necessity to align two programmes: National standard and IBO, - there was a need to align assessment procedures taking place in the ICCE. To make the process of assessment, recording and reporting objective and comprehensible we are guided by the requirements and methods and practices of assessment, which are prescribed in this document. On the basis of this document, all assessment procedures are explained in the handbooks for students and parents.
Academic Honesty Policy
- is designed to assist ICCE community to follow the principles and practices of the IBO policy of academic honesty;
- contributes to the high level of student work and ensures the protection of their author's identity;
- is designed to establish the rules to ensure academic honesty integrity and avoid the college students plagiarism;
- contains the principles and practices of the honest learning and explains what plagiarism is, includes the description of the procedures of individual search with ethical standards and the use and the registration of the information, or works of other authors in the process of academic research;
- describes the actions of teachers that are applied to students whose works are suspected of inauthenticity.
Special Educational Needs Policy
In the current socio-political conditions In Kazakhstan the tasks of building a new relationship between individual, society and state have become prominent.
Recently there are more and more innovative approaches to teaching and education for children with special educational needs. Regardless of social status, race or religious affiliation, physical and mental abilities, integrated (inclusive) education provides an opportunity for every child to satisfy their need for development and equal rights in obtaining an adequate level of education.
This policy is a document defining the goals, objectives and guidelines to support students with special educational needs in ICCE.
Policy for achieving quality education
This document is the foundation in the organization of pedagogical activities
to ensure the availability of each student in obtaining modern education and best achievements in quality learning.
Education is considered to be qualitative, if the student is involved in the process of learning on the highest possible level for him/her. His/her educational results are compared only with his/her previous results, not with the results of other students. The evaluation of the quality of teaching and learning is based on the criteria at the level of
teacher and student level.