HomePrimary school educationUnified requirements for ICCE students
Unified requirements for ICCE students
I. General provisions
- During the school day, students obey the requirements of the administration, teachers and security of the college.
- Students come to classes in a free form of clothing, which should be neat, comfortable, appropriate for its purpose and time of year. Students of grades 1-4 must have a change of shoes. Provocative hairstyles, bright jewelry, jewelry and cosmetics are not an attribute of the everyday appearance of a college student.
- Students are allowed to physical education classes, sports sections and choreography classes only if they have the appropriate form.
- Students are not allowed to utter abusive and obscene words and expressions, to give degrading nicknames.
- During the educational process, students are not allowed to use mobile phones and other technical means that are not related to the educational process. In case of violation, the teacher has the right to take measures up to the suspension of the student from the lesson.
- Students are prohibited from bringing large amounts of money or valuables with them; the college is not responsible for their safety.
- Students and their parents are responsible for the material damage caused to the college building or equipment.
II. Arrival of students to school
- The school day starts at 8 o'clock. At 08.15. – breakfast. At 08.30. lessons begin.
- Classrooms and locker rooms are assigned to each class, where students must leave outerwear and personal belongings (sports uniforms, sports equipment, educational supplies, etc.) before the start of classes
- Students must be in the classrooms no later than 5 minutes before the start of the lesson.
- In case of failure to attend classes for a valid reason, the student is obliged to inform the class teacher or the head teacher about the reason for the absence on the same day.
- Students who are late for the lesson are allowed to attend classes only with the permission of the head teacher or the administrator on duty.
- Students are strictly forbidden to bring things to college that are not related to classes.
- During the school day, students must not leave the college grounds without the special permission of the director or the head teacher, unless there is another written order from the parents.
- After the end of classes according to the schedule, students should go home no later than 15-20 minutes later.
III. Requirements for students in the lesson
- Students should take their places at the study tables before the bell and prepare everything necessary for the lesson.
- When the teacher enters the classroom, students stand up.
- Late students are allowed to the lesson with the permission of the head teacher or the administrator on duty.
- There should be nothing superfluous on the student's desk. The list of what is necessary for each lesson is determined by the teacher.
- The order of the student's response (at the blackboard, from the place) is determined by the teacher.
- Students who want to answer or ask something from the teacher are required to raise their hand. It is impossible to try to draw the teacher's attention to yourself in any other way.
- During the lesson, sitting at the study table, the student is obliged to monitor his posture. The student is obliged to follow the instructions of the teacher regarding the correct posture.
- Hints and cheating in lessons are strictly prohibited.
- The lesson is considered over after the appropriate oral instruction of the teacher; then all students get up and can leave the classroom.
IV. Requirements for students to observe the culture of educational work
- The student must have the necessary teaching and writing materials (diary, notebooks, textbooks, pens, pencils, ruler, markers, etc.)
- The number of notebooks and their purpose for each subject is determined by the teacher.
- It is not allowed to start a new workbook if the old one is not finished.
- It is not allowed to erase what is written in notebooks and tear out pages. Incorrectly written should be carefully crossed out with one straight line.
- It is required to observe the fields, record the number and skip a line before each written work, if the page is not new.